Luci's Discord Ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

Luci's Discord Ban Appeal

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned : Uhm, to be totally honest I don't actually know. But, I'm guessing it's something to do with the old Luci I used to be.😞

Why you feel you should be unbanned :  Because whatever I did, it was an extremely long time ago and I'm extremely sorry. I just want to be able to talk to robert again.😭 I am reforming and I am no longer the Luci you used to remember. #LuciIsReformed

Discord : I don't use the discord account that I'm banned on anymore, but I just want to make this ban appeal so that I can join on my new one without getting insta banned.

Much love,
Luci❤️
Topic starter Posted : 10/11/2021 7:18 pm
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

#staybanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2021 7:19 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

Excuse me, who are you? Are you staff? Do I know you? No, no I don't. I'll wait to hear from an actual staff member (preferably robert❤️) to give me my response.

Good day.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/11/2021 7:27 pm
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

@lucifer1337

yes i'm an actual staff member

#staymad #staybanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/11/2021 7:29 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

Can someone check this, thanks.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2021 7:38 pm
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

@lucifer1337

denied.

#staybanned #staymad #yesimstaff 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/11/2021 9:24 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @lucifer1337

What happened/why you were banned : Uhm, to be totally honest I don't actually know. But, I'm guessing it's something to do with the old Luci I used to be.😞

Why you feel you should be unbanned :  Because whatever I did, it was an extremely long time ago and I'm extremely sorry. I just want to be able to talk to robert again.😭 I am reforming and I am no longer the Luci you used to remember. #LuciIsReformed

Discord : I don't use the discord account that I'm banned on anymore, but I just want to make this ban appeal so that I can join on my new one without getting insta banned.

Much love,
Luci❤️

Can I get unbanned then, please?!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/11/2021 9:33 pm
철수
(@chul_soo)
Eminent Member

Luci you are kinda tapped you know
I'd rather HBI be unbanned more then you.
You won't remember who this is, but since idfc I'll just let you remember lil 12 year old xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2021 3:43 am
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@crippledlanky

Wow, just wow. That's crazy. But please never said that again. You are not from the UK culture and I do not want any femboy furys even to attempt to join. Also, guessing this is husky, you really should re consider your life choices, you make yourself ill to play LifeRP and spend 18 hours a day on it. 👍

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2021 3:34 pm
철수
(@chul_soo)
Eminent Member

@lucifer1337 This is not even Husky little retard lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2021 2:09 am
Colourinq
(@colourinq)
Eminent Member

Denied, don’t know why you’re banned and you didn’t even give me a discord name and tag. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2021 4:47 am
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@colourinq

Not sure if you can quite read, but I said I have an alt account that's banned and if I join on my main one they will ban me. Also, I don't know why I'm banned but I got banned by robert so can you tell him to do my appeal!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2021 1:13 pm
Share: