Long john's Ban app...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Long john's Ban appeal

will is the actual
(@will-is-the-actual)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned I was banned after my friend an I got robbed my friend shot the guy then his teammate came over and shot us (this was infront of 1or 2 cops and like 1 admin) the teammate logged off from "lag" i went back and blowtorched the guy to death because it states in the rules you can revenge KOS people who robbed you if they are still at the scene of the robbery and he was looting us so I killed him then I got banned for KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I feel I should be un banned because I think I was banned wrongfully 
-What server you were banned from (Life rp #1)
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006210968/

Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2022 12:37 am
will is the actual
(@will-is-the-actual)
New Member Customer

Sorry if I came across blunt in my first appeal I was caught up in my anger I would like to add that if I broke any rules I would like to say that I am sorry and I will try to not break them again. As well this is my first ban I would like to keep playing this server.

Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2022 3:36 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

It does not say that "you can come back and kill them if they are still there". If you and your teammate died, then the RP scenario is over and it doesn't carry over after you die which gives you no right to kill them, simple as. Anyways, don't do this again, you're unbanned

Posted : 16/04/2022 7:41 pm
Share: