Life RP Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Life RP Ban Appeal

Chalky
(@chalky)

I got raided for having drugs in my apartment and I said "you niggas mad cuz i'm making money"  after 20 minutes I got banned for 9 years for: "Racism"

1. I'm black so getting banned for Racism doesn't even make any sense

2. After raiding my chests Parker(the officer who arrested me) said "a black person having cotton in their chests I guess that's what they do," wouldn't you say that's more racist than anything I said even though what I said isn't Racist? Prior to this I was asking in chat about a greenhouse I was talking to the guy named "bbc" he said he had an ss of Parker saying you could get a hangar even if it had a deed on it. Parker not listening to chat said: "A screenshot of what me saying the n word?, we all say it" Just shows how hypocritical my ban is, if im banned why is parker not banned? Don't believe me just go into the console and check the messages

Why should I be unbanned: I was falsely and hypocritically banned for Racism when I should have just got a 30m Jail time for having drugs and I think Parker wanted to ban me days ago for calling him a dickhead and saying he should be a little nicer to people

I was banned from: Life RP

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224213005/

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2022 9:09 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

For your first point: It doesn't matter what your skin colour is, it's simple to just not say it because the server's audience is generally youngins and we don't allow the use of any racial slurs or homophobic slurs on our servers

For 2nd: It's usually best to not blame people on your ban appeals, but I'll take a look at the whole Parker thing, speak to the PD chief and see what comes of it

It's simply not a false ban and anyone who says any type of slurs will get banned as long as there is proof accompanying the accusations, be it screenshots or videos. I'll unban you, but if you use it again on the servers, don't come to the forums expecting to be unbanned. Welcome back 

Posted : 14/03/2022 9:59 am
Share: