Life Rp Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Life Rp Ban Appeal

Kalashnikov
(@kalashnikov)
Hey i'm sorry I know I screwed up I thought they were some guys that robbed my friend before and I know and I really didnt think about it and I know i'm retarded and i'm sorry and I know that yall really dont give two chicken shits but I swear I wont do it agian and i know coming from a complete stranger that you think is writing a sob story but if yall find me kosing i deserve a year and I know yall just gave me one but if you cant get rid of the ban i'm really hoping yall can maybe lower it to 6 months or 3 months or something like that, all im saying is I would love a second chance and love to play with my friends on there, I understood what I did and went over the rules and after this I promise and swear to you I will go over them agian I know that it would be very hard giving me a second chance but if I really truly wanted to kos with thinking about it and going back to it I would go to modern roleplay or ack to kos if I wanted to, please accept my offer and i will give the man I killed his stuff back and money for compensation -Dimitri

I was playing on the life rp server the one Nylex plays on
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2020 11:59 pm
Share: