Life RP appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Life RP appeal

LowingMawns
(@lowingmawns)

-What happened/why you were banned

-- I was banned by Xilac (riely) for supposed KOS. Some kid (chickenleader) I think was the name. sent an extremely spotty clip of getting shot. Which I think was a setup, and then blame me for KOS'ing him. There is 0 actual proof of me KOS'ing and now I have to pay the consequence of hearsay. This is an unjust ban and I would like to seek retribution. It is not fair that these kids can post a single clip with 0 evidence and get players banned. Riely also called me a "pussy" for arguing against my ban in the support chat, which I don't believe is a reasonable thing to do as an admin.... 

Also, I was told if I wanted to get unbanned that I would have to provide evidence "POV" but I don't have recording software, which I guess puts me at a disadvantage. I was under the assumption that to get banned you are innocent until proven guilty. I guess since I can't provide my "POV" I get banned.... 

I'm not really upset that I got banned for something I didn't do, but I would like to reach out and ask that you improve the banning system and get rid of poor admins. I personally like Maximus Armati as he seems to be always helpful and mature.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

- false ban

-What server you were banned from

- Life Rp

-A link to your steam profile:

I have no idea how to do that, so here is my steam ID

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2022 8:53 pm
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

DENIED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2022 1:29 am
LowingMawns
(@lowingmawns)

@xilac-2 why are you reviewing my appeal? you're the one that banned me with 0 evidence 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2022 4:33 am
Share: