KOS Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

KOS Ban Appeal

VOID
 VOID
(@void-2)

- I will give you the full story i could be in the wrong i could be not. Basically i went to the docks to go fishing. I saw a guy afk punched him to revive state. I was about to revive him when his friend came over and started shooting me. So i tried to run and swim but eventually he killed me. I died with no revive went back and there was a bunch of metal there and half my stuff was gone. I chased down the guy i killed earlier and he had my cards in hand so i punched him and left back to the dock. Later he then comes back with another friend with a actual gun this time. He admitted he had my stuff somewhere when he thought i couldnt hear him. We then talked for 10 minutes of me trying to get my stuff back. They said they wanted to go get donuts. As they were getiing in then car i punched him and his friend shot and left me there to die.

- I think i should either not be banned as long or something should happen to him for graverobbing. Once again i could be in the wrong maybe not but i would 100 % want a second chance.

- I was banned from liferp #1 for 1,459 hours for attempt to kos.

- 76561199177663058 Steam Community :: Welcome rjm0035!

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2021 2:13 am
VOID
 VOID
(@void-2)

Can this please be looked at? I sincerely learned my lesson.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2021 2:53 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

@void-2 why did u even punch the guy to revive when he was on the docks? the guy was afk none of ur businuss to punch him that right there is kos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2021 5:02 pm
VOID reacted
VOID
 VOID
(@void-2)

@abady-2 i stated i could be wrong i could be right. But 1k hours is alot. I learned not to mess with anyone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2021 6:32 pm
VOID
 VOID
(@void-2)

@abady-2 i stated i could be wrong i could be right. But 1k hours is alot. I learned not to mess with anyone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2021 6:32 pm
VOID
 VOID
(@void-2)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2021 6:33 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Hi lucid here please take this time to 1. have a look through the rules it really looks like you dont know them so do that then appeal again thx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2021 7:40 pm
Levi
 Levi
(@levi-2)

I will give you the full story I learned my lesson and I know what I did was wrong and I know so I well tell, the story so I went to PD and I said I well punch you PD and I knocked him down I did not know what KOS meaned and then he told me and I was very sorry I did not want to get ban so I told him am very sorry and I told him to take me in to jail for a hour and I wanted to be very very very very sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2021 7:34 pm
Levi
 Levi
(@levi-2)

Can someone check please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2021 8:41 pm
Levi
 Levi
(@levi-2)

Can someone check please