Klediosala's Ban Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Klediosala's Ban Appeal

klediosala
(@klediosala)
Eminent Member

-I got banned on Liferp for:Association with alex (Alex is a very big kosser) because he said to an Admin that all his money and guns he gets from kos he gives to a "friend". I am his friend but he never gave me any guns or money from kos. Sometimes he also goes on the server with his friend irl and now Admins think that i am also kossing. Another reason for the ban was that I wasnt notifying Staff when he was on the server kossing , and i know that was a mistake.

-I feel like i should get a second chance because i didnt really do any of those things except for the not notifying Staff. I also think i should get a second chance because nobody tried talking to me before banning me. If i get unbanned i will make sure to notify Staff as much as i can when Alex is on the server , and also make it very clear that im not working with Alex if something like this happens again.

- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875353465/

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2021 2:32 pm
Darkreaper101
(@darkreaper101)

Hi I Got Banned For Koss i didnt knew killing people for no reason was a rule im new to server i would want unban but i want unban because i wanna have fun on server i didnt meant to kos or be rude please if your reading this i would be happy if i get unbanned my ign is Dark_Wastelander i hope i get unbanned bye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 10:27 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 10:09 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I will reduce this ban to 28 days, I feel as if you should be punished for not alerting staff about Alex, But a perm ban isnt justified, so enjoy the 28 day ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 10:15 am
Share: