Notifications
Clear all

kitty

kitty
(@kitty)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned
mass kos, racism, nitrp

hello and sorry I'm kitty on Monday around 2 pm-4 pm, a few people may have seen me mass kos or been shot by me I want to start off by saying sorry to all the people I caused trouble with.

-Why do you feel you should be unbanned/given a second chance

the day before I mass kosed. I got a call from TIM and Neer people known for not liking LRP (they are both banned) they told me they have gotten my info and threatened to DOX me. (they got my info bc I left my parsec on my pc) and they were telling me to leave the server so I did. then on Monday, I wanted to play so I got back on the server and thought they wouldn't know then TIM sent me a pic of all my info on snap all my emails and my IP (i got scared I was in vc with PD at the time and I started to get worried so I muted on vc) then he told me to "get yourself banned from the server" under my emails and IP. the only thing I thought of to get me banned at the time without being homophobic/racist was to mass kos so I shot and killed 7+ people to get myself banned. then sent him a clip to try not to get doxxed. and the only thing I could think of to say why I did it without Tim and neer getting mad was "my friends said they would stop talking to me if I kept playing" and for the meme, I made it was to try to make Tim and neer think I thought "it was funny and I didn't care about leaving the server" and for my previous application, it was to try to get me unbanned without saying Tim and neers name to try to make them not think I said it was their fault then them doxxing me. I wiped my pc and changed my passwords and emails then I thought I was safe so I text Rizz on discord saying "it wasn't me it was Tim's group they threatened to hack/dox me" then we tried to get proof of them threatening me as it was in a snap I couldn't get any proof until we made a group chat with Me/Rizz/Tim/Neer on discord (i still have the whole chat saved if you want to see it) and after some time Neer admitted to getting into my pc. thank you to rizz for helping out and for the racism towards Cody/grubclan I told him I was sorry and gave him some gifts and he forgives me. I had zero intentions of leaving the server as I just bought a reserved slot about a week before. I found the PD and Criminals to be nicer than I thought I wanted to stay. I didn't want to kill anyone nor cause anything bad and as for the "NITRP" I loved playing the PD role I hoped to get out of cadet that week and was excited to get my credits.

and if I don't get unbanned. I'll miss all of you -kitty/Louie

-What server you were banned from? life role-play

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199117122134/

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2023 3:14 am
SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

i can confirm that they did admit to it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2023 3:15 am
kitty reacted
kitty
(@kitty)
Trusted Member Customer

if I missed anything just Dm me on discord -louie#1234