Kinda Gus Failrp

Notifications
Clear all

Kinda Gus Failrp

fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned Failrp
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance was banned for failrp for robbing a car while im outside with it with a gun even though that rule was never stated in rules, riley told me its not allowed because food said its bannable and not allowed.

but thing here is im not friends with food i dont go to be in voice call with him everyday i dont dm him everyday im not in his walls and im not watching him 24/7 so please, tell me, how am i supposed to know if food said such a thing? common sense means common sense. irl people rob for cars when they are outside of the car while pointing a gun at their window or just simply straight up go to them announce a robbery and give em their keys. 

riley's logic: common sense rule = if people tell you you cant rob for this and that you should listen to them because its definetly listed in rules, its not like i can pull out the same card when im downed because someone robbed me and they took my gun but i tell them hey you cant take guns! you can only take the stuff i have give me back my gun or else its bannable!

i doubt that the staff here gives a shit about rules, if staff really wanted people to know, they would do something like put on a sign next to nylex's npc saying "new rule list please see or ban if u dont obey *insert link*" or @everyone in announcements and give out a new rule, common sense doesnt mean = no robbing people for their cars when you are outside, i think the staff here should also use some common sense to why its unjustful to ban someone for a rule that was never listed down.

-What server you were banned from LIFERP 

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381386778

Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2022 9:52 am
fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

i was also banned for the reason "not giving enough time with my warnings" you could check the clip that marcopolo has posted in and i think i gave him a fairly amount of seconds to react to his decision making.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2022 9:55 am
info
 info
(@info)
Trusted Member Customer

bruh if your banned for fail rp your banned for fail rp not for not enough warnings and i also thought you cant rob for cars its common sense you cant rob for a house or car 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2022 8:34 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

@info if he is in the wrong stfu you have kosed so much lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2022 11:27 pm
Share: