Kezzabeii12's appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Kezzabeii12's appeal to be unbanned

Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned= i was banned for kos what had happen was this day was normal like every other day and it was the 2nd day i had been on the server in 7 months so i was happy but this day there had been 2 kosers on and at this point i was talking to cparker about it and he had to go and arrest some one for a crime forgot what crime they did but i was running new the school and i heard muliply gun shots so immediately i ran to them thinking it was another koser and when i got there wasnt long literally round the corner there was a kid i had spoke to ealier and he was pretty chill to me so i asked what happened he said he got kosed but i was sceptical and then another 4 guys came and also said they heard him and saw him kos the poor fella so immediately i shot him and called cparker over at this point the kid i shot was about to cry so i felt bad and his story was he was robbing the kid so cparker arrested him for admitting that he was robbing him and he had reported me which is fair because i did kos him by accident thinking he was just another koser that day and i offered to buy him new gear and a gun but he did not accept and reported me

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance= because it was a accidental kos i offered to buy the guys stuff back and i felt bad for him still do and next time ill try to get the full story with evidence and some help from a cop and it wont happen again im against kosers

What server you were banned from= i was banned from life rp 

-A link to your steam profile=   https://steamcommunity.com/id/pppppppppppapppp/   my steam id is weird it has no numbers unlike everyone else but still brings my steam id up anyway 

Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2021 1:09 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to this being your first ban I will unban you. Give me your actual steam 64 Id over discord. I'm Robert on the nylex discord

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2021 2:48 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

@robert-o-flanko sorry im 4 months late the unban dousnt matter anymore but also if you wanna check your things but it wasnt my first ban but thanks for the help and also that is my actually steam 64 its weird but still come up if possible ask sap to contact me i was ment for a interview but i missed it cause my pc broke and is now fixed 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2022 11:22 pm
Share: