Jono's Unban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jono's Unban Appeal

Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Hello, I was banned from the Chernarus Roleplay server; which I played on all the time. The reason being is because of numerous accounts of KOS instead of I've decided to explain my side in each video of me KOSing. I swear on my grave all the things written are true.

Video 1.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AazL924VZ1Y

In this video I can be seen shooting a Karabiner 98k at Devil (guy in red) Wallah and Roope robbed devil in the events leading up to the video, and he didn't comply which led to his death
later in the video you can see him running somewhere, that somewhere being his loot. I shoot him as his loot is now ours in the sense of him being robbed by wallah and roope. If you can check chat logs you can see me warning them to not come back in all caps.

Video 2.) https://plays.tv/video/5b6b1c681517c86066/oof-2x-

In this video you can see me, Roope, and wallah talking to Timmy. You can see at 0:10 that Timmy runs into a claymore at the back of him. Now I hate to say it but Roope was the one who placed the claymore. As to the time of me writing this I have no idea as to why. Me and wallah had nothing to do with that attempted KOS at all. I only shot at timmy as he shot and killed roope.

These are the 2 vidoes to my knowledge of which show me KOSING/attempted KOS. I sincerely apologize for all my actions and swear to everyone, and the staff that I will never break a single rule. I now have full knowledge of what I have done and can guarentee you it will never happen again. To everyone affected and to staff. I'm sorry. Unturnedroleplay.com means the world to me. I've met people I would've never met without it.

Thank you to everyone reading this, and again. I apologize again to everyone I have let down. This was a mistake on my part and I am in the wrong.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/JoeKnow/

Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2018 6:14 pm
ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

This is bullshit that you can get unbanned so quickly just cause your a "honorable member" and i bee waiting a week to get unbanned even tho staff have seen my appeal and you probably did kos anways it just proves that these retarded staff wanna pick sides

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2018 10:27 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: ak47boi

This is bullshit that you can get unbanned so quickly just cause your a "honorable member" and i bee waiting a week to get unbanned even tho staff have seen my appeal and you probably did kos anways it just proves that these retarded staff wanna pick sides

Maybe that's because Jono doesn't go on a passive aggressive rant in his unban appeal  🤔 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 2:10 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

No not that Rosa, I think it's because staff can actually understand what I've typed up.  🤔 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2018 3:11 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

It's 2018 and you're using SENTENCE STRUCTURE? Jeez....back in my days we just threw in a few acronyms and call it a night.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 3:50 am
Share: