Joel's Kos Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Joel's Kos Appeal

Kalashnikov
(@kalashnikov)

I accidentally killed someone who shot and kosed cparker and since I was chilling and hanging out with him for a bit I didn't process that he was downed so I blowtorched him, I realized what a terrible and stupid thing I did immediately after it had happened and apologized to snow saying I didn't mean to kill him and I could maybe help them get him back, i'm very sorry that I may have made the kos report harder or make it a pain for anyone. Starting from now I will not get involved in police situations that could turn out bad for anyone. -Joel                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446859184/     

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2021 5:36 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

After thinking about this ban, I will give you a second chance. Please reread the rules before joining, Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 3:32 pm
Share: