Joel's Fail Rp & Gl...

Notifications
Clear all

Joel's Fail Rp & Glitch Ban Appeal

Kalashnikov
(@kalashnikov)

My old friend from before the wipe triizyz and shepherd had robbed Leon the police recruit and locked themselves inside of their apartment, and I wasn't thinking of how wrong doing the glitch was because as of recently I have been a relatively cocky and more or less of an asshole to people and not been paying attention to what might be or might not be breaking the rules and over the past couple of weeks I have had some close run ins i'd say but I try to be more cautious with everyone of them because I love hanging out with my friends on here. When I took those things from the window I completely forgot how unrealistic that is and i'm kinda angry at myself for doing that shit because I know how stupid it is and I should start listening to pd, and I usually like messing around with the pd and joking around with them (you can ask hbi and cparker). I know its off topic but in the 10 months I have played this server I have been banned twice for real (counting this one) and after the fact I kosed 2 people 10 months ago on here I haven't kosed anyone else and have learned my lesson from that and since then I have put time into this server with my friends and people I chill with to enjoy spending time with them and getting a couple laughs in and I get on so much because that's how much I love laughing and chilling with people, you can even see how I was joking with Leon near the end of the report, and I always try not to break the rules cause ik it isn't fun for anyone, I also admit that it was Fail RP and a glitch and I can give the things back that I glitched and serve jail time with a fine if needed - Joel       

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446859184/

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2021 5:28 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Denied, You should be perm banned considering you've charged-back donations. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 3:44 am
Share: