Jesse Pinkman ban a...

Notifications
Clear all

Jesse Pinkman ban appeal

Jesse Pinkman
(@mrtucket)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned. I was banned for griefing another players vehicle after I got annoyed that he stored his stuff in his van as I was robbing said player.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I fell I should get a second chance because I don't break rules very often and when I have I have been banned for those said things. I have made a great mistake and hope not to repeat my behavior again. if need be  I can reimburse the player that I inconvenienced. I would like to play life RP again so I can play with friends and others. I also would like to become a gang member and participate in many events in such but due to me being banned I cannot. And to add I did not flip his van into the water I just got it stuck I am sorry for what I I'm not hoping for an unban just a shorter ban. I have made a mistake and still need a punishment for what I did. Thanks for reading my appeal

-What server you were banned from LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimmyneutron4342/  

Topic starter Posted : 19/02/2023 9:50 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

Jesse is a saint, he probably was jumping around then his toe accidently flipped the car and got it stuck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2023 7:19 am
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep unban jesse plz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2023 10:50 am
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

With no jesse who will make the methy?