Jazz Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Jazz Ban Appeal

Jazzmask0
(@jazzmask0)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Splitz banned me for doxxing when i've known him for 4 almost 5 years and I said his name twice and got instantly banned.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I know why I got banned but honestly do YOU think I should be banned for it. Like bro i've known this guy and If he asked nicely i would have not called him that in-game. I am truly sorry to you Splitz and I hope we can be friends again. I've known you for to long for our friendship to break over a game. Plus we still have to buy our IRL strip club.
-What server you were banned from: URP
-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/aweuigbhweuiabgiuigyvsd937777/

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2024 9:38 pm
Findmymom
(@findmymom)
Eminent Member

-rep amazing person should get unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2024 9:40 pm
JMASTER 101
(@jagblake000)
Trusted Member

this man is great unban him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2024 10:06 pm
chapulin1999
(@chapulin1999)
Active Member Customer
  1. Positive Contribution: Jazz may have made significant positive contributions to the Nylex server prior to the ban. This could include participating in discussions, helping other members, or contributing valuable content to the community.

2. Rehabilitation: If Jazz's ban was the result of inappropriate behavior, they may have shown genuine remorse and a willingness to change. Providing a second chance allows them the opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to adhering to the server's rules and guidelines.

3. Misunderstanding or Mistake: There might have been a misunderstanding or mistake that led to Jazz's ban. If this is the case, allowing them back into the server provides an opportunity to clarify any confusion and prevent similar incidents in the future.

4. Community Support: If other members of the Nylex server support Jazz's reinstatement, it could indicate that they believe Jazz deserves another chance and that their presence would positively contribute to the community.

5. Value of Diversity: Diversity of perspectives and personalities enriches communities like the Nylex server. Allowing Jazz back into the server could help maintain a diverse and vibrant community environment.

Ultimately, whether Jazz should be unbanned depends on the specific circumstances, the severity of the offense, and the policies of the Nylex server. It's important for the administrators of the server to carefully consider the situation and make a decision that is fair and consistent with the community's values and guidelines.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2024 10:27 pm
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

@chapulin1999  chat gpt looking ahhhh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2024 12:45 am
chapulin1999
(@chapulin1999)
Active Member Customer

chat gpt what nah im smart dummy