jay ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

jay ban appeal

jaycedude33
(@jaycedude33-2)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned I was banned for bug exploiting and griefing , and what i had done is i went around punching out one way glass on building.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I feel i should be unbanned because as i know what i had done is wrong, I had just seen other people doing so, I know 2 wrongs dont make a right, I had accidentally stumbled upon this exploit by accident while messing around with my friends. I recognize what i have done is wrong and i am truly sorry for what i have done, I know i shouldve have reported the bug/exploit that i found to the devs or admins, but my friends had peer pressured me into joining them with exploiting this bug. This is also my first offence

-What server you were banned from life rp

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/18328213612479142/

Topic starter Posted : 23/12/2023 11:00 pm
jaycedude33
(@jaycedude33-2)
Eminent Member

===

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2023 6:43 am
jaycedude33
(@jaycedude33-2)
Eminent Member

===

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2023 9:38 pm
jaycedude33
(@jaycedude33-2)
Eminent Member

===

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2023 4:36 am
jaycedude33
(@jaycedude33-2)
Eminent Member

+++

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2023 11:04 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

It's been only a week since you got banned. Exploiting + griefing are one of the worst things you could possibly do on the server and it will not be forgiven easily in such a small period of time. Not only that, I don't believe your appeal is convincing enough. Not that much effort was put into it meanwhile it makes me question if you really regret your actions. As follows - denied.

Regards,

NeRo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2024 10:35 pm
Share: