Jaxzy's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Jaxzy's ban appeal

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Exploiting
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I have no excuse for what I did. I'm not going to make a long appeal just to keep it straight forwards. I was doing a glitch in that allowed me to get out of the map. I figured this out from different parts of the map that you can get out of as well which is why I attempted it in the spawn area in the first place. I realized there was a way to get through the border. And then when I was out there, I noticed breakables on the table. You cannot punch these out as they are in the safezone. You must glitch to townhall with a gun and then you can step out of the safezone and shoot it. I knew what I was doing, however this was the first time doing it. I wasn't doing it for a profit and I promise I had just done it to show someone. I would be willing to show an admin or developer how to do this as long as my ban appeal gets considered to be shortened/ removed. Now onto the real part of why I think I should be unbanned. I think that I should be unbanned because I have been on the server for many years. Throughout my time I havent had a ban as serious as this one. This made me realize the severity of what I did and if I do get unbanned I wont do anything like this ever again without telling an admin/ developer.
-What server you were banned from: Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328/
Please someone DM _jaxzy on discord to see how the exploit is performed so it can be patched and my ban can be shortened/ removed.

Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2023 3:26 pm
Share: