Jaxzy "Free Build" ...

Notifications
Clear all

Jaxzy "Free Build" Ban Appeal

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: "Free building"
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Because I was placing ladders to go and see into peoples apartment windows since that usually what PD do to go and find raids since theres no easy way to view in the windows for berries. And pretty much what had happened was I left a couple of ladders on an apartment. I feel like this is pretty unfair since usually people who freebuild are banned because they are obstructing something or blocking something that is important like the road or the mall, and in my case I was not blocking or obstructing anything. Nor was I intending to do any harm. I had just forgotten to remove the ladders and then a mod DMed me asking me what it was and I responded fairly quickly and they said that it was all good and just to not do it again, so I dont understand why I was banned.....
-What server you were banned from: Unturned Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328/

Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2023 4:12 am
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

should be unbanned rediculous swat have no way to see in buildins anymore shouldnt of been banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2023 1:08 pm
Share: