J.F.K's Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] J.F.K's Appeal

J.F.K.
(@j-f-k)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: I was getting scrap and was destroying cars in a town near Safe Zone. I was getting closer to safe zone following the Rail Road Tracks and found a ATV near by. I destroyed it and was then chased down by a player, who then reported me without asking anything, or being given a fair trail. This all happened in June of 2019.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I have never been banned on this server, or have problems with admins. I play fair, I do not cheat or exploit, I kos in the KOS zone, I try my best at RP (making up a lore, and motives for everything behind my character.) I also try to help players and admins. I wish to play this server, and will never commit a crime (in my eyes I have not).

-What server you were banned from: The Chernaus one, the post apoc one that nylex plays. Dunker town and all that.

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854029547/

Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2019 3:50 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Thanks for the great appeal and actually taking time to write it! This mans deserves and unbans! 

Posted : 10/12/2019 3:55 am
J.F.K. reacted
Share: