I've been banned fo...

Notifications
Clear all

I've been banned for Robbery !!

Joxley
(@joxley)
Active Member Customer

Hey Admins very sorry for your time but i have been banned for robbing some and he has a video about me robbing him and in the video it shows me not saying ''PUT YOUR HANDS UP DO NOT MOVE'' i clearly did i had 3 people in a discord call with me i swear down you may ask them but if you guys watch the video you can see that the person i robbed has doctored the sound because if you watch it clearly all the way to the end you can see at 53 minutes they talk about seeing me then 1 of them runs off the other guy comes to us and i say this ''PUT YOUR HANDS UP DO NOT MOVE''  but he didn't listen and he continued to move and not put his hands up so i shot him and killed him then 10 minutes after i get killed by a admin called Crazy bob and randomly say he gets on and i shoot at him it wasn't me as he now knows but i would like to talk to him maybe in a call or something because this is madness i would love to get me and my friend unbanned for this and my stuff back please 

Thank You !!

By: Joxley 

Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2019 4:56 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Why not include a link to the vid?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2019 6:49 pm
Joxley
(@joxley)
Active Member Customer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=341&v=L_eYxp77zEc  

There's the video you can see he's changed it and while i've been offline i watched the video and saw that it's not the same as what actually happened because he actually pulled out his Negotiator but didnt aim at me but he was holding it in his hand but in the video it shows him running off this guys really loves editing his videos and cant admit he got robbed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2019 8:59 pm
Joxley
(@joxley)
Active Member Customer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=341&v=L_eYxp77zEc  

There's the video you can see he's changed it and while i've been offline i watched the video and saw that it's not the same as what actually happened because he actually pulled out his Negotiator but didnt aim at me but he was holding it in his hand but in the video it shows him running off this guys really loves editing his videos and cant admit he got robbed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2019 8:59 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

so first he changed the audio, and later did another edit....

Sounds legit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2019 10:35 pm
Share: