isaac. Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

isaac. Ban Appeal

Isaac
(@isaac-2)

So, first of all I had my car stuck at Monterey for 3 days, since I felt good I asked in global chat if anyone would help me get my car un-stuck. Then Kendrik comes and gets it out. He locks it with him in it and I want him to unlock it so I can get in. He goes away with the car. Once I'm at the motel close to Monterey, I tell him I'll buy it back for 10k, he comes back with the car and Banana comes over because I said that they were robbing me. I say I'm taking the money out and take out 5 dollars, after that I place it down then Banana shoots both of them in the head, downing them. Since they were still shouting he finished them off. Then the police come and we tell him the situation. Then the people come back and say we both kos-ed them, I may have held out my shotgun, but I didn't shoot them. After that we give them everything we took from their dead bodies. The police man says that we part ways and we do so, After I park my car back in the parking spot, I suddenly get banned. It says that my ban meaning is that I kos-ed, like I said before, I may have pulled out my gun, but I didn't shoot them.

-I think I should get a second chance because one, it was my first ban, or anything for that matter, and two, I didn't shoot anyone.
-What server were you banned from = RP Life #1
Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359707596

Steam ID: 76561198359707596

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2021 10:27 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Already unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2021 11:09 pm
Share: