Instant Robbery App...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Instant Robbery Application Starring

Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was robbing someone and shot them on warning 2.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I think I should be given a second chance because I know what I did was wrong and I am apologising for what I did, I didn't know that I had to give him 10 seconds to get out of the car before I shoot him. https://medal.tv/clips/48705786/d1337epaZEp4 . I am going to either wait 28 days or I get shortened or my application gets unbanned. I am sorry that I didn't know the rules of the 10 second rob rule. I admit to everything that I robbed him and broke rules and I highly doubt that I will get a reply or infact or a unban. 
-What server you were banned from: Nylex Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470/

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2021 7:09 pm
Walter White
(@walter-white-2)

Unban Starring!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2021 10:10 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

* if I ever get unbanned I will remember to use the 10 second rule.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2021 10:12 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You have been banned in the past for KOS, Along with associating with KOS. That's 2 other times you had the chance to read the rules and not fuck up, Now it's a third time, You can wait the full 28 days and realize what you did wrong.

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2021 10:56 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko My other previous bans were never associated with kos my first ban was kos then I showed proof it wasn't kos then it was shortened to 4d as in PD Baiting , my other ban was griefing a false ban as they didn't justify enough proof. Now this ban is instant robbery / kos. I have had only 1 ban that was associated with kos.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2021 12:13 pm
Share: