info's perm ban app...

Notifications
Clear all

info's perm ban appeal

info
 info
(@info)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: So, about four months ago, I got banned from the Life RP server. Here’s the deal: I was in this temporary team of three, and I sold a hanger to two guys in the group. Turns out, they wanted to use it for some shady stuff, and I didn’t know that at the time. One dude paid up, but I was still mad because another teammate owed me a million in-game cash.

I messed up big time by threatening the guy who owed me money. I found his TikTok and stupidly told him I’d expose his public videos if he didn’t pay up. I never actually leaked anything, but it was a dumb move on my part.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I’ve had time to think about it, and I seriously regret how I handled things. I shouldn’t have resorted to threats, and I see now how wrong it was. I’m truly sorry for what I did, and I’ve learned my lesson. I get that what I did was not cool, and I promise I won’t let anything like that happen again.

I hope you’ll consider giving me another chance. I’ve realized my mistake, and I’ll make sure to behave better if I’m allowed back on the server.

Thanks for your time.

what server are you banned on:liferp

steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859824421/

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2023 3:26 pm
info
 info
(@info)
Trusted Member Customer

also it was not doxxing because they where public videos and it was in his bio so it should not have a perm ban please rethink this ban i know it stil was bad t oblack mail him

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2023 3:34 pm
Share: