Notifications
Clear all

info's ban appeal PLEASE READ

info
 info
(@info)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned:

Oh man, I ended up getting banned for good because I did something kinda dumb. So, there's this person who owed me some cash, right? And I was getting really frustrated because they kept dodging me. So, I got all worked up and told them that if they didn't cough up the money, I'd show everyone these cringy TikToks they made. I mean, they were pretty embarrassing, but I guess I shouldn't have gone that far. Now, looking back, I realize I shouldn't have threatened them like that. It's just that I was so fed up with being ignored and not getthing my mil now looking back I totally should not have done it it. i learnt my Lesson and i am here to ask for a second chance.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I shouldn't have tried to force him to pay me back like that. It's been forever since I've been on the server, and I've been itching to jump back in. But I gotta own up to what I did first and ask for a second chance. After he reported me and I got banned, I didn't spread those cringy videos or try to get back at him. I know I messed up big time, but I've learned from it, and I'm hoping you can see that. I just really want to be a part of the community again.

-What server you were banned from: life rp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859824421/

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2024 11:59 am
Share: