Incel cat's ban app...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Incel cat's ban appeal

Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: So I was banned for exploiting when a member of a gang I was in decided to exploit, I still don't know what they even did. Because I was banned already for a month throughout the whole situation for a different incident and the ban was reaching its end when I got informed that I might be banned for exploiting.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I didn't have anything to do with it and I had no idea it was even going on, I was offline for the whole month that this situation happened and wasn't active on unturned at all during that time. I had no idea it was even going on and If I knew something I would have done something but I don't see why I should get banned. 

There should be enough proof that I was never on for the last month (admins can check I believe) and I had no idea anything was going on, I just still had the gang role in gangs hub even though I wasn't playing with them anymore after my 1 month ban.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199110440078/

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2023 1:11 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned

Posted : 30/03/2023 4:34 pm
Share: