I'm sorry for what ...

Notifications
Clear all

I'm sorry for what I did and my original appeal

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

Let me start my appeal by apologizing for my previous appeals. Since I was banned I have been playing much more unturned (about 400 hours) and have learned much more about the game, when I wrote my previous appeal I was upset and did not put on correct information. However, over the months I have been banned I have shifted from anger to sadness and regret. I miss the good times this server has given me. I miss being in a mafia, making a gang, even helping nylex with videos. Shortly after I was banned my team even let nylex use my mansion for videos. While there were some things I hated about the server they don’t compare to how many new people I met, How many good people I managed to help, and the community I was heavily involved in during the pandemic when everyone was feeling down. I was banned for free building because I and my friend put sandbags over the doorway since we read in the rules that you can free build for an RP scene as long as you destroy it after however, this was only for the police, which I failed to read. In the end, I want to be unbanned because I miss the community and the people who made it so great. 

Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2020 10:10 pm
Share: