I'm begging for an ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] I'm begging for an appeal.

Faus1as
(@faus1as)
Active Member Customer

Almost 5 months ago, i was banned on Nylex Unturned Life RP server mostly for damaging other property and kos. The reason of that was because i had a really bad day, i've got kosed 2-3 times mostly in the mall, i've been robbed a lot of times, but this is not counting as the reason, my apartament was raided because some guy just ran into my apartament and started listening to the music very load, i gave him 2-3 warnings to get off my property, but he didn't listen to me so i closed a door and traped him inside, then he started dealing damage to my property and then he's friends came and started to threaten that they gonna kill me and i should release him, so they called a police and that's good because i wanted for those guys to get off my property, but then one of them told police officer that i have some illegal things, but i haven't and FBI raided my apartament, they didn't found anything and i was left with nothing i was really raged and so on, at that time i was playing with friend and i thougt that it would be fun to mess with him a little bit what i did is just putting papers all over his doors that's why it's counting as a dealing damage to the other property and i understand. But how i did kos is when police officer came and i kosed him because of the reason that i was mad and i couldn't control my emotions. Unturned Life RP servers are rare, it's not much of them and they're not so good as this and i didn't know that at the time, lately i don't know what to do, i remember i had so much good and also bad memories in this server, that's why i feel that i should be unbanned. I'm really sorry to my friend that i was destroying his propery to the police officer that i kosed and everyone else that i was did something to them. This is my second appeal and i know it's small chances that i'll be appealed, but what can i do more. I'm sorry to everyone and i'm begging for a ban appeal. My steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867039781/

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2022 6:55 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

k, but how r u in admin group? like, W H A T  

ur acc was created TODAY

Posted : 22/03/2022 7:04 pm
Faus1as
(@faus1as)
Active Member Customer

@nero_axal0tl

I have a few questions are u responsible for ban appeals? and bro idk how i'm Admin :DDDD

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2022 7:11 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

@faus1as 
1) no, sorry, i'm not

2) interesting lol, i guess only Nylex has admin  rank here, but ehh? either u r an hacker or it's just a glitch

Posted : 22/03/2022 7:13 pm
Dovyy
(@dovyyy)
I forgive him, I am his friend, he blocked my door with notepads, but accept his sorry, it would be great to roleplay again.

Posted : 28/03/2022 7:39 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Denied, the reasoning for you going on a greifing spree is incredibly weak and cheap, thus i belive you're going to simply do it again if something small makes you angry.

Posted : 29/03/2022 4:10 pm
Dovyy
(@dovyyy)

@thx_4_food

He wont do it again, he wants to roleplay and there is no high quality servers.

Posted : 29/03/2022 6:19 pm
Faus1as
(@faus1as)
Active Member Customer

@thx_4_food

I promise i won't, now i understand and i learned my lesson.

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 6:20 pm
Faus1as
(@faus1as)
Active Member Customer

@thx_4_food

And it was months ago, btw on Blue's Life RP i didn't grief anything at all i promise and the reason i want to get back on this server because Altis server got deleted so. I have something to lose.
And u can't say that for sure without knowing me.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Faus1as
Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 6:24 pm
Faus1as
(@faus1as)
Active Member Customer

@thx_4_food

And also have reserved slot is that enough to prove that i have something to lose?

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 7:56 pm
Dovyy
(@dovyyy)
Posted by: @thx_4_food

" greifing spree is incredibly weak and cheap"

He greifed only me, no harm was done to other players via greifing. I think he learnt the lesson.

Posted : 29/03/2022 8:15 pm
Faus1as
(@faus1as)
Active Member Customer

@thx_4_food

Please just give me another chance. I learnt my lesson

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2022 9:14 pm
Dovyy
(@dovyyy)

@thx_4_food Please respond.

Posted : 03/04/2022 9:11 am
Share: