I Was new and banne...

Notifications
Clear all

I Was new and banned for a rule i didnt know existed

Hotsaucehead
 Hotsaucehead
(@Hotsaucehead)
Active Member Guest

-What happened/why you were banned: i was banned for revenge kos so me and my friend were raiding a base i was fairly new about a day or two and btw this was november 2017 and so i went back to get my loot and killed one of the guys and i didnt know that it was revenge kos because it was only a few mins after the raid took place
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i was new and only on for a day (a few hours) and my friend took me straight into a raid after i purchased kits (wich took 1 hour to get and recive, great staff because normally it takes a day) and so i hadnt gone on a nylex server before and so i didnt get to read the rules so i didnt know that was revenge kos and yea i feel like a jerk that was my first ever server ban on unturned and im gonna be honest i really liked chernarus
-What server you were banned from Chernarus
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104056209/

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2018 9:08 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Do you happen to know which staff member banned you? I don't think you should be banned for going back to a raid. Bases are considered KOS zones anyway, especially if an active raid is taking place. I'll try get it sorted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2018 11:14 am
Hotsaucehead
 Hotsaucehead
(@Hotsaucehead)
Active Member Guest

Reply to Nylex - 
Sadly i do not i really do wish that i did though, also thx for the help so now i know that it was kinda an unreasonable ban lol

Sincerely, Hotsaucehead

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2018 8:50 pm
Hotsaucehead
 Hotsaucehead
(@Hotsaucehead)
Active Member Guest

also btw just wondering has it been sorted out? my friend wants to know lol sorry don't mean to be a bother

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 2:19 am
Hotsaucehead
 Hotsaucehead
(@Hotsaucehead)
Active Member Guest

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 2:19 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Seems you were banned in February of this year. I'll get in contact with the admin that banned you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 2:02 pm
Hotsaucehead
 Hotsaucehead
(@Hotsaucehead)
Active Member Guest

alright thx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 4:41 pm
hotsaucehead
(@hotsaucehead)
Active Member Customer

Alright thx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 6:14 pm
hotsaucehead
(@hotsaucehead)
Active Member Customer

btw just made an account i forgot my old one because i got a new email and stuff so this is my new account

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 6:17 pm
Hotsaucehead
 Hotsaucehead
(@Hotsaucehead)
Active Member Guest

Dear Nylex -
Just wondering what did the admin say? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2018 10:08 pm
Cole
 Cole