i was banned on efu...

Notifications
Clear all

i was banned on efu by nuTman

weed-valkyrie
 weed-valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)
New Member Guest

-What happened/why you were banned:so it was a normal day in efu so my teamates juicy "gamer" with boae"styrixAP" started spamming pizzas on the ground so i sent a pic of whats happening to the discord so the admins can respond and i didnt give them names since they are my teamates and i told them to stop they didnt stop i was at city i came back to bunker and i took some pizzas i said on chat everyone come to cafe for free food and then i went back to city and then when nutman joined he asked who did it becuase everyone basicly saw me there and my teamates pcs crashed juicy and boae and you can check consol that theyre pcs crashed and logged off from the server few times becuase they were spamming things so i just kill everyone on efu im hated so much there everyone hates me becuase i just kill everyone so they sayed my name and if you can check the consol on the chat someone sayed who did it wich is juicy and gamer so i was out of it but things didnt go as i was thinking and 3/4 of us got banned me styrix pixel me and pixel were out but we got banned i admit that i lyed to nutman becuase i its hard to snitch on your teamates i just send him the picture on discord and said theres alot of food on cafe becuase i just cant snitch on my teamates easily when we all speak almost the same language and all of that 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:will the only thing i want and i should get a second chance is that i've been in this community for long since 4 years i remmber all the old mods old chernarus all of that and i remmber rawr banning me then unbanning me in the past xD i always tired to get on this community but iam not good at doing it iam hated by most players for killing them in nw in chernarus on efu i tired to do some stuff for the community like reporting hakcers to the admins specially bob since he kinda responds faster than most other staff members no offense to anyone from the staff team i always report check help people but i just never blend in the community or i get some respect from this community 90% this apply is not gonne accepted since nutman relied on the text if he went up little bit he will find people saying its juicy in the end i know that im not gonne unbanned iam just trying my last shot and then iam out thanks,your a great staff team but please look at it one more time and maybe check who did it not asking players wich they all hate me and want me banned if some staff members remmber some guys were even saying weed should be banned he dosnt even deserve to be on this server hes  a c#nt in the disocrd and all of that thanks and bye 
-What server you were banned from:escape from unturnov 
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NewtProfile/

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2020 5:57 pm
Share: