I was banned on Che...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned on Chernarus... v2

Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

So I was on Chernarus yesterday and there was a bunch of people KOSing and being toxic. I was at Williams Encampment when Crazy Bob got on the server. I saw in chat that a group of people were headed there and they said they were going to kill anyone that was there. So  I went to hide. I saw them right outside of the room with the safezone and I said hi to them. Two of them started shooting at me so I shot at all of them. I was able to kill one and I ran into a hangar. They were chasing after me and one went in and I started shooting him and I noticed that I couldn't kill him. It was Crazy Bob. He told me he was banning me for trying to KOS him. I wasn't sure what he meant and I overreacted and started giving a attitude. He banned me. I guess when I shot at the players near the safezone room I shot him too. That is completely my fault and I had no intent to KOS or attempt to KOS anyone. I was just trying to defend myself. I am sorry that I shot you Bob and gave you an attitude. My last post for a ban appeal was very inaccurate and I realized that so I remade the post. Im hoping I can be given another chance as I have played this server for over 3 years and it is my favorite server. If you decide to give another chance my steam link is  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093718571 . Thanks and have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 1:16 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Is there any video proof of the other people shooting you? Or can Bob back that up? Because if not all we know is you yourself were trying to KOS someone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2018 1:21 pm
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

I was not recording at the time. Bob had to have heard and/or seen the shots as he was right behind them. I can just wait till he replies on it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 1:23 pm
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

I had an idea, maybe what we can do it a trial unban. Basically I will always be recording for the next 24 hours that I play and also feedback from what the other players say. I know that doesn't say whether I was trying to KOS or not, but I think it is a fair way to try to fix things.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 1:26 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

We are not doing a trial unban...... if bob can verify that you were being shot at FIRST, then you may be unbanned, even if he verifies, you still may not be unbanned because you lied the first time... and I don't know if your lying now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2018 1:34 pm
Share: