I was banned for rd...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned for rdm 2x

(@76561199013364713)

Dear Staff team,
  I feel like I should not be banned/lowered sentence. This is because I was trying to do a scene but they ended up going behind my car. I feel like they intended for me to be banned because of me being so toxic. I was also taunted/mocked after this. ZevAttack tried to bribe me, He wanted me to give him 100k for me to not get banned. Cain wouldnt read why I was being arrested and what my bail fines were. Multiple people including Cain started mocking me by giving me outrageous bail fines. 50k-100k-200k-500k-10million-100million-69 dead goats. I feel like admins shouldn't bullshit about this kind of stuff nor should players. I didnt know I was being reported by other players until he brought that up. Every report was dealt with by admins, they said I was fine and I was robbing them/him/her I ended getting banned for 35days. Cain also said my ban will be lowered to 20 days, Yet this did not happen. My friends all think I was unfairly banned. I know I partly deserve this ban not for 35days. Maybe a break such as a 1-3 day ban. I regret my actions. 

I was banned off of the server Unturned Life RP.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013364713/

Please take lots of time to review this appeal please message me @ JesusHasRng#8601

Best Regards, Pvt Frosty. 

Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2021 6:32 am
Moss reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Well, i guess i'm apologizing on behalf of both the PD & Cain for their behaviour, i'll take it up with them both and see what comes out of it, you're unbanned now, but that may change depending on what they got to say. (not that their say is final)
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 9:22 am
gamermanop reacted
Share: