I was banned for no...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I was banned for no reason...

Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

What happened/why you were banned - I was on Chernarus and I went to Williams Encampment. I was looting and I saw some people saying they were going there in chat and that they were going to kill anyone there. I was on top of a roof when they got there and I said "hey" to them. All (5?) started shooting at me so I jumped off and ran into a hangar. I killed one and another came after me and I couldnt kill him. I saw it was Crazy Bob, I said you are abusing your powers you cant play and be in god mode. He said he is banning me for trying to KOS him. I said "you cant ban me for something i didnt even do". He said "im an admin i can do whatever i want" and banned me permanently.

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I didnt do anything wrong and Bob accused me of something that was false. He abused his powers.

What server you were banned from - Chernarus

A link to your steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/id/gbcjacob/

Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2018 9:11 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

This doesn't even sound like something Crazy Bob will say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2018 3:27 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Jacob. Lying does really not help your case.

I came on yesterday  and it was a mess on the server. People kossing left and right.

Then some people were talking about shit going on at williams so i deceided to check it out.

Some people were on top of the sz building, I was standing (invisible) in front of it when you started shooting from the roof of the lets call it office building. I made myself visible and ran there to see who it was that was shooting.  That person started shooting at me and it turned out it was you.

I told you kos is a no no ( I didnt realise it was you, a regular,  otherwise I would not have stated the obvious) and you started screaming at me.

When I told you we ban for kos you told me that I cant ban you because to get banned you need to kos 2x.

I told you you can appeal your ban and made you leave the server.

I did not say and will never say:  "im an admin i can do whatever i want"

I did ban you for something you actually did, and making up bs on discord thats obviously false ....well that just makes you look like an ass. 

(The only thing right in that little rant of you is that I banned many folks in little time. I actually asked in chat if people can please stop messing about so I can rp instead of playing police).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2018 7:47 am
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

Okay when a group of kids start shooting at you for no reason, im obviously gonna fire back I thought u were one of them. You were also in the safezone part so I couldn't have killed you if I wanted to. I wasn't trying to KOS. When that stuff was happening before u got on I got KOSed several times. I see there is a misunderstanding. This is my favorite server and I would not do something to get myself banned. I am truly sorry for anything that I did wrong.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 11:49 am
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

also the destroying the shops thing my friend said so idk if that was true or not

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 1:00 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Im just going to say Denied because you lied and tried to make Bob look bad to get unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2018 1:05 pm
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

im deleting this and remaking it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2018 1:06 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

No need, you can try to redeem yourself if you wish, but coming back from blatantly lying is very hard. I don't trust you anymore, and Bob may not either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2018 1:14 pm
Share: