I was banned for ko...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned for kos /LIFE RP

Denis
(@denis-2)

-I was banned for KOS,but i didn't even KOS.So this is what happened : I was with my friend on discord and we wanted to rob someone and we found 2 guys.We told them to follow us home to show our house and maybe team.When we got at the house I said : "Put your hands up this is a robbery" and the guy started shooting us with his shotgun,and the other dude ran in the other room and started the video.The video didn't clip me saying that or he cut the video,i don't know but after that we solved the problem with a cop and the guys that we robbed,and one guy said that the guy that was filming didn't hear anything because his audio was not working.So this was all a lie that he invented i think but on the robbery scene was a failrp bcs he started shooting us and he was not scared ( In Real life ur scared for your life,you don't get you're gun and start shooting,you put your hands up because you're scared for you're life and you don't wanna die ).After we robbed them the Chernov guys came and killed us and ran.Meanwhile while we died a guy entered the house and stole everything and ran.We tried to get the stuff back ( with the police) so it will be a happy ending for us and for them too.We couldn't get our guns back but we went to Pumpkin Chernov's restaurant and we bought some vodka and we smoked some cigs.That was the moment that we were banned by TheNutMan  FOR 3YEARS,AND MY FRIEND GOT BANNED FOR 7 YEARS.When i asked him he told me : "I put Random Numbers" instead of 7 days,and he didn't talk with us ingame at all.He just entered the game and banned us.
-Because I'm a new player and i like the community and the players that play on it
-I am currently banned on Life RP
- https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198996649821 This is my ID64
- https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199107200856 And this one is my friend ID64 ( VLAADUT56 )

I hope we could get unbanned or we can chat on a voice call to understand better the situation.

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2020 9:53 am
Share: