I was banned for ko...

Notifications
Clear all

I was banned for kos falsely.

Dick Demander
(@dick-demander)

Well this post is gonna be long so bear with me. It all started when this kid (Cheese Tuna) stole my neighbors shorty during a police check. The guy lied about it and later was caught with the shorty when it was stolen back with the police officers permission as well (Forgot the officers name). This guy claimed it was his shorty and proceeded to provide proof. I was not involved in this and the kid (Cheese Tuna) thought I did it because my neighbor and I have exact clothing except the helmet. I have a red helmet. Shortly after this occurred I saw cheese tuna, without knowing what happened previously. I said to him this is a robbery drop your stuff. I proceeded  to count from 10. Once I was done counting I downed him with my fists. He had nothing on him so he didn't lose anything.He also thought I was the guy that stole his shorty which made him mad. He then reported me in the discord for kos 11 hours after this occurrence providing a edited video. THE VIDEO HE EDITED STARTED AFTER I SAID THIS IS A ROBBERY AND COUNTED DOWN. I think this is unfair and should be looked into. I am currently banned for 27 days and plus I donated to the server. I couldn't argue the ban as well for the admins wouldn't give me a chance to talk.

My steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086472163/

My name is Evan Bader.

Please unban me this is unfair and I really enjoyed your server and donated money to it. I shouldn't be able to get banned just because someone edited a video.

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2021 4:46 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Unbanned.
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2021 8:03 pm
Share: