Notifications
Clear all

i think i should be unbanned

Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned property rules  
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance 

1. me and twisted were moving doors so i dont own 2 places but when i went to cala i was arrested for bolo 5 and had no bail and they all left me and pd ended up logging off i was trapped in jail with no pd on and no staff on to help me and it was getting late so twisted had to go he was even waiting in the call after a hour of no pd on he left the call and went to bed there was no way for me to remove the door

-What server you were banned from life rp 
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866021908/

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2023 6:41 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

Like seriously maybe if PD do their job this wouldn't have happened i waited in the call for an hour and a bit, but no PD got on to free Le Bob so i had to go.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 6:44 am
Lebob reacted
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Means nothing but I think this an honest mistake. Can't unban you myself so +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 6:52 am
Lebob reacted
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

+rep. Don't think this should be a permanent ban. Even if he was just unbanned, shouldn't be a permanent ban just for something that was probably an honest mistake.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 7:16 am
Lebob reacted
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

there was 3 pd on including Fuzion jimy and a new guy but as soon as i was in jail they all logged and jimy was having stuff wrong with his pc

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2023 7:16 am
fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

+rep we put him in his cell my pc started bugging out and crashed and the other pd had to go so in his defense there's nothing he could've done to remove doors

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 7:33 am
Lebob reacted
LennySid
(@outletproblems-2)

+rep free my homie solo 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 10:31 am
Lebob reacted
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

surely u guys listen to the people half of them are pd and mostly the rest i dont even play with 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2023 10:34 am
Incel cat reacted
Legacy
(@legacy)

Dude unban him he’s a fun dude he’s honest mostly and he’s a real fun player sure he’s a nitwit but he should be unbanned plus he spent like a good chinch time trying to get stuff done not to get banned unbanned him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 10:52 am
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

taking in to fact that food is infact food, he will probably still deny this even with all the support and people who care for him. but still anyway i wish he does get unbanned as he is a nice person and is never toxic. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2023 11:34 am
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

even pd are say that i was trapped and not much i could have done 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2023 4:25 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

wtf is this 👍

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2023 10:08 pm
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

any staff looking 0_0

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2023 6:10 am
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

hello anyone there 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2023 3:25 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

"taking in to fact that food is infact food, he will probably still deny this even with all the support and people who care for him. but still anyway i wish he does get unbanned as he is a nice person and is never toxic. +rep" uh huh, what about yesterday when he told someone in SUGGESTIONS to kill himself for just telling him to stop spamming me?

You have not shown any behaviour that you know, looks very mature or "non toxic". Fix this and maybe in the future, you can appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2023 7:32 pm
Share: