I hope i will be un...

Notifications
Clear all

I hope i will be unbanned

BlueTwinkles
(@bluetwinkles)

-What happened/why you were banned:I was banned for attempting kos
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:I was always a good player making roleplay,had an apartment etc and i didnt care for players that kosed me for no reason or something like that,that will disturb my gameplay.But 2 players kosed me,camping outside my apartment becouse i called the cops on them since they were robbering someone.Becouse i was very angry and i know i didnt act properly,i tried to run over them with my quad since they took all my items and i wanted some back.I know i should've ask admin for help but since i didnt record,i didnt have proof so the admin couldn't do anything.I hope i will be unbaned since i never killed someone,only if it was for self defence or roleplay situation and i promise i will fix my anger issues with the kosers and record always so the admin can fix the problems.
-What server you were banned from:Life Rp
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208721500/

Topic starter Posted : 16/06/2021 5:31 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Before you appeal I suggest watching the clip that actually got you banned https://streamable.com/gvxj27 , You weren't banned for "running people over with a quad" though thanks for admitting to that. I suggest not lying in your appeal to benefit yourself. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2021 7:09 pm
BlueTwinkles
(@bluetwinkles)

@robert-o-flanko that video is very unfair,becouse as you can see it was cut and starts randomly,becouse this guy here is one of the two i was talking about,after he killed me few times as i said i went to kill him with my quad then hit him with hammer but as you can see the video is cut,he didnt put the part where he shot me in my leg and where he was beign toxic.Edited videos should'nt be considered as an evidence but is your decision

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2021 10:31 am
BlueTwinkles
(@bluetwinkles)

@robert-o-flanko and i wasnt trying to lie,i admited that i tried revenge kos.at least if you dont care that this video is cuted at least pls reduce my ban becouse i wasnt banned for over a year and i wont do that again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2021 5:18 pm
Share: