I have ben banded f...

Notifications
Clear all

I have ben banded for a kos that was an accident

huxtuble
(@huxtuble)
Eminent Member

HI, My name is Cliff and I am 13 and also love the serve. It is my 2nd or 3rd day on the server, and I have already bought mvp + for me and my friend and a reserved slot for me because I love your content and want to support you as much as possible. in total I have spent 80 usd for about 3 days of joy full game play. I am very sad about being band. I was band for (KOS) because I had informed a person I had just down (I didn't know he was the one I had downed yet) I was not robing him. I did not know at the time that the person talking was in the white shirt (the guy I had downed). I thought he was the one in the black shirt (the guy I had not downed) due to the direction I first heard his voice at. 

I believe that I should be unbanded because I miss understood who was who. I did mean to rob the person in the white because he was banging on the door and tried to run away (I still believed they were in a group). the clip show how he expressed how they were NOT in the same group. I must admit I could not here him because my game volume was very low due to one of my teammates having a quiet mic. My other teammate did not, (xsmoke). I could not here him over both of us yelling "GET HIM GET HIM" and this was a large miss sight on my part. That caused me to (KOS) him. I am deeply sorry for this and I will adjust to this in the future if you would choose to let me enjoy this wonder full server once again.

Now I do admit I had failed to properly orient myself with the rules of the server because I had not known that robing two players (not in a group) was not allowed. At first, I did think they were in a team because they were together. Tho I now know they were not. sadly, I can't show you my clip because my OBS had crashed about an hour before the accident and I had failed to fix it. 

I was band from Life RP 

https://s.team/p/hww-cctv/hpdgwkvm

Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2023 2:19 am
Share: