i have been banned!...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] i have been banned! infos ban appeal

info
 info
(@info)
Trusted Member Customer

I was banned for vdm I was driving my car fast on the road and from my point of view, I did not see him we were like going up a hill and I dint see him and we jumped a bit now I don't think it's vdm when he is on the road and I didn't hit him on purpose , and from his point of view you can see that we stop as soon as we see he is on the middle of the road because I remembered that he once robbed me; I should not have taken his gun and I'm sorry for that. and I mistakenly believed that body looting was permitted; had I known that it was actually vdm, I undoubtedly would not have taken the gun; I had studied the rules, but I still mistakenly believed that it was not vdm. I apologize for taking the gun.

server: life rp

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859824421/

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2022 3:13 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Unbanned. I do agree with the fact that it was accidental, but what made you get banned was the fact that you took advantage of the fact that you accidentally downed him and proceeded to drive away after looting and leaving him there while another guy had to revive him. We let accidents slide long as both sides are fine with it, but not something like this. Make sure you don't do anything like this again

Posted : 30/11/2022 7:20 am
Share: