I have been banned ...

Notifications
Clear all

I have been banned for something that technically did not even break the rules! but im sorry if i hurt anyone.

ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

Hello looking back i realise that what i did was annoying and disrespectful and im very sorry that i took a few items from a trade and lied about it but then again i broke no rules i did not even steal from an admin i stole from these people cause they called me n*gger safezone camped me multiple times oh and just cause they dont like me and admins like them i should get banned im sorry to the people i stole from but i mean looking at there proof that i stole it just looks like they wanna ban everyone who makes them mad and its just not fair that im banned for like 2 years for a bad reason. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404012025/

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2018 4:18 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Stealing from SZ is bannable, it says it in the rules; at SZ. So technically you did something against the rules. Also, if you wanna get unbanned; step up your shit and attitude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2018 3:11 am
Law
 Law
(@law)

how does his forum rep have anything to do with him being unbanned 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2018 3:51 pm
ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

thank you law i dont see why i cant disrespect some wannebe russian trump supporter who has called me nigger and helped people sz camp me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2018 11:48 pm
ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

oh and jono do me and others and favor and step up look at the people who have reported me reputation i can tell you when they kosed its a fact it wasnt self defense or in the kos zone so just stop being biased cause i say my opinion just stop abusing and ingnoring peoples posts just cause you dont like them well geuss what it dont matter i broke no rules by picking up items they saw me and they could have made the trade somewhere else so i did nothing wrong period dont be biased

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2018 11:52 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Posted by: Law

how does his forum rep have anything to do with him being unbanned 

I said in my first post. Step up your shit; and your attitude. If you wanna get unbanned BY STAFF, be nice TO STAFF.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2018 1:57 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Posted by: ak47boi

oh and jono do me and others and favor and step up look at the people who have reported me reputation i can tell you when they kosed its a fact it wasnt self defense or in the kos zone so just stop being biased cause i say my opinion just stop abusing and ingnoring peoples posts just cause you dont like them well geuss what it dont matter i broke no rules by picking up items they saw me and they could have made the trade somewhere else so i did nothing wrong period dont be biased

How does this have anything to do with me being bias? It says in the sign at SZ to not steal anything from SZ.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2018 1:58 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Well 2 things, one you brought politics into this and insulted one of the best presidents the United States has ever seen, secondly you seem to be a real dickhead from what I can tell. I'm not accepting nor denying this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2018 4:39 pm
Jono reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: ak47boi

thank you law i dont see why i cant disrespect some wannebe russian trump supporter who has called me nigger and helped people sz camp me

Right, but what did I do to you?

If you're gonna disrespect all staff and myself, why are we going to want to unban you? Obviously

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2018 5:35 pm
Jono reacted
gordon519
(@gordon519)
New Member Customer

thank you nylex for sticking to your guns but you might want to talk to your staff judging by the amount of complaints we are seeing on here about them, though i dont think half of them are arent there are some which strike me as genuine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2018 6:36 pm
Share: