I got permabanned e...

Notifications
Clear all

I got permabanned even though I stayed within the rules

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

(reposted so Admins will see it)

I got permabanned for raiding a hanger. In the rules, it says I "Conducting robberies on other players houses is not against the rules so long as the player has an RP reason to be breaking into someone else home." however some of the admins shot me down by saying the rules state "break-in" not raid and said that breaking in means going in through an open door however the definition of "Break-In" is "force entry to a building." (according to oxford languages) and the segment of the rules is under the "Raiding/Stealing" category. another excuse for a permaban I was given was the fact that it was griefing however in the griefing category of the rules it states "You may only build on your own property in which you have a deed for. Building anywhere else is considered griefing and will result in a ban, especially if it obstructs other areas." and says nothing about breaking into another person's property. Before I was permabanned clipper slid into my DM's and asked what I use in exchange for not being permabanned and instead be banned for less time. I asked him several times how long I would be banned for and when he failed to tell me I told him if he could send me the rule I broke I would give it to him. He responded by Permabanning me. (by the way, my RP reason to raid him was that he was a greedy millionaire who was dominating the cow trade and since we were the second biggest farmer we had to bring him down a bit.)

here is the link to the rules that I quoted a bunch
Here is my steam ID

Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2020 5:51 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

You raided someone on a life rp server that has rules that don't allow raiding, you're a smooth brain smh,,, and that's coming from me bro

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 10:23 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

why is tyler in every single post here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 11:39 pm
Share: