I got banned from s...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned from server bc of kos and combat logging

Oliver Augustinson
(@oliver-augustinson)

Okay to begin with am I a new person to the server so I don't really know whats the game was about, I played on the server for a few minutes until I got banned. So let me explain what happened, I was joining the server looking forward to playing a new RP game. Then I got stabbed by a guy. I thought it was ok to kill people without saying it was a robbery since it happened to me. So I killed a guy in the same way as I got killed and then I got banned for koas and combat leaving bc I left after. I didn't know that it was against the rules to do it so I really apologize for my actions and it won't happen again. I have read the rules now and I understand that it is totally against the rules. There fore I pray for another chance, I will get better behavior and know I also know the rules better and it wont happen again.

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2021 11:51 pm
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Follow the format and include a steam ID.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 12:56 am
Oliver Augustinson
(@oliver-augustinson)

@robert-o-flanko

-What happened/why you were banned

Answer: Okay to begin with am I a new person to the server so I don't really know whats the game was about, I played on the server for a few minutes until I got banned. So let me explain what happened, I was joining the server looking forward to playing a new RP game. Then I got stabbed by a guy. I thought it was ok to kill people without saying it was a robbery since it happened to me. So I killed a guy in the same way as I got killed and then I got banned for koas and combat leaving bc I left after. I didn't know that it was against the rules to do it so I really apologize for my actions and it won't happen again. I have read the rules now and I understand that it is totally against the rules. Therefore I pray for another chance, I will get better behavior and know I also know the rules better and it won't happen again.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Answer: Because I was new to the server and I didn't understand the rules. Now have I read the rules and know-how to behave myself and therefore I think I would earn a second chance.

-What server you were banned from

Answer: 

Life RP #1, IP: 91.121.175.29, Port: 27026

-A link to your steam profile

Answer: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359261180/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 6:37 pm
Share: