I got banned for so...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned for something

Page 2 / 2
DankApollo
(@dankapollo)

If it helps settle anything, there has been a well-established base at green mountain for quite some time, they could've considered it a base raid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2017 11:51 pm
Jaramillo
(@jaramillo)
Active Member Customer

well they did have a base there with generators and plates

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2017 11:53 pm
Jaramillo
(@jaramillo)
Active Member Customer

Nylex I hope you can help me because this moderator cant figure it out that I got banned for false evidence! 

I have recordings of all my fights.. Donkey the friend that I made the very same day i got banned got banned for kos and the recording that was sent to the mod was of him kosing not me 

automatically that should ban him not me. I was banned because I was in his friends list which is really dumb I have 6 friends that play on this server should they get banned? no cause they didnt do anything wrong just like me 

so do me a favor and sort this out cause this is insane.. this is the only unturned server I actually play

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 1:58 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Honestly I don't know anything about this situation so I'm not really in a position to make a choice here. I'd just say it's worth appealing at the end of the week (1 more day!). Sorry man. Most staff are nice believe it or not...deep down; A good appeal always has a high chance of being accepted 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 1:14 pm
Jaramillo
(@jaramillo)
Active Member Customer

Thanks for the help I guess Nylex 

I just wanted to play with my friends because we just started making a base and enjoying the experience but its cool I guess

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 2:46 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: