I GOT BANNED FOR SO...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I GOT BANNED FOR SOME SORT OF EXPLOIT

Dan
 Dan
(@dan-2)
Eminent Member

-What happened- todat NUTMAN came at me to have a short talk with me cuz my reputation was -7k, he asked me why so, i told hem that te reason to that is cuz me and my bodys robed the bank from monterey a lot of times, and we waited for 2 cops to join the server so we do it legit. NUTMAN olso told me that the cops dont eaven know my name, and that is true since monterey is a quiet place and cops dont eaven go ther eather do they have a police station. i olso opend the mafia guy by giving 1 meth to the NPC from the city so i started to do the quests from hem robing shops and banks, and that is why i have such i low rep -7k, olso i was killing ppl that wer robing other players only in the roberry scene and not after it. NUTMAN banned me for doing some sort of  exploit wich ppl do talk about that you can rob an NPC infenetly. I DID rob NPCs but that isnt an exploit that is the actual fokin game, THE mafia NPC gives you the quest you rob a shop you go back to  hem and so on. 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned- I didnt know that it is a problem to rob so many NPCs so if i get a second chance i just wount rob any from naw and that is it.
-What server you were banned from- LIFE RP
-A link to your steam profile- https://steamcommunity.com/id/vika1337elita/

steam id-     76561198212718705

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2020 10:16 am
xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member

lmao thats dumb 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 8:02 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

The infinite robbing of npcs is exploitable due to recieving large amounts of income though it does penalty you from using certain npcs and this is seen as an exploit. Even if it IS in the game. Bugs like this happen and need to be reported. Since there's no concrete evidence you have been unbanned.

enjoy the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2020 2:36 pm
Share: