I got banned for a ...

Notifications
Clear all

I got banned for a year - appeal

Steven Pagoda
(@steven-pagoda)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned - I got banned for safezone camping. Yes i know it sounds like I purposely molested anyone who I saw come out of safezone but it wasn't that. My friend uzi was coming from our base following the main road to get to Williams while walking. He saw this man following the same path of him about 50 metres ahead and said let's Rob him. (keep in mind this was at the bottom part of the map near the island) and I was busy removing a roadblock which I didn't intentionally use for safezone camping. So I salvaged the walls and left the spikes as time was running out. We let him get into the town for cover and we began to Rob him but he carried on running into the safezone. So we yelled stop and attempted to type it before I was shot by someone from the hill. My friend ran into the water and swam towards our shelter. I lost my shit and didn't really mention anything past that. 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - simply enough I like the server. Player interaction may consist of mostly robbery but its fun when new players join and you give them stuff you Rob from rich players. I enjoy that about the server. Also from the story above we never intentionally tried to safezone camp him we followed him for ages and let him loot so we had cover 
-What server you were banned from - Chernarus 
-A link to your steam profile 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whythefuckyouhere

Remind yourself of the server rules

Topic starter Posted : 04/09/2018 8:53 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'Player interaction may consist of mostly robbery '   does it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 8:13 pm
KiwiAnarchy
(@kiwianarchy)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2018 4:09 am
Share: