I got ban sadley...

Notifications
Clear all

I got ban sadley...

Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)
Active Member Guest

So  I was playing on the Escape From Unturnov Roleyplay , when i decided to go take the labatory, when i got there i got a freeze on my leptop like 2 seconds [I have a bad and old leptop] And after when it unfreezed there was a guy with just a shotgun that looked at me then just run  at the staires [ i was at  a point in laboratory btw] and he started to loot very fast something that was in staires and at first i thought he was trying to hold me in the safezone when i realised that he died before there and he wanted to go kill someone but there were no nobody there just me and him , I exited the safezone and walked for a bit then i shot at him the he died , just after a minute he came back same with a shotgun to kill me and i killed him again and he started saying to me u are going to get banned , just after that like again 1 minute same with a shotgun he came and killed me this time and he was like "u suck, u just got killed by a naked" and stuff like that. Then after 15-20 minues Logic came on the server and just said "Hi KayFun" i i knew that he will ban me and i tried to type that "I didn't safezone camp, wait!!"

But to late  he banned Me

Just today i played like 7 houres on this server and i really like it, i hope in your heart u can see this is a missunderstanding and we can feagure that out to unban me.

I was Bannen from Escape From Unturnov Roleplay.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198810616702/
The only thing i forgott to put îs that I started to chat with him and i started to say to that Guy "u are mad"I want to beat you" Shut up"

This is the real story man please i just want to play, I even help new players on The server with info... Please I just want to play

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2019 7:51 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

i feel like this isnt the whole story

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2019 7:22 am
Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)
Active Member Guest

U just feel this but do why do you feel that? Explain... 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2019 1:12 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Also maybe spell things right this actually made me lose braincells.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2019 9:47 pm
Crew_Soup
(@the_soup)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Kayfun

So  I was playing on the Escape From Unturnov Roleyplay , when i decided to go take the labatory, when i got there i got a freeze on my leptop like 2 seconds [I have a bad and old leptop] And after when it unfreezed there was a guy with just a shotgun that looked at me then just run  at the staires [ i was at  a point in laboratory btw] and he started to loot very fast something that was in staires and at first i thought he was trying to hold me in the safezone when i realised that he died before there and he wanted to go kill someone but there were no nobody there just me and him , I exited the safezone and walked for a bit then i shot at him the he died , just after a minute he came back same with a shotgun to kill me and i killed him again and he started saying to me u are going to get banned , just after that like again 1 minute same with a shotgun he came and killed me this time and he was like "u suck, u just got killed by a naked" and stuff like that. Then after 15-20 minues Logic came on the server and just said "Hi KayFun" i i knew that he will ban me and i tried to type that "I didn't safezone camp, wait!!"

But to late  he banned Me

Just today i played like 7 houres on this server and i really like it, i hope in your heart u can see this is a missunderstanding and we can feagure that out to unban me.

I was Bannen from Escape From Unturnov Roleplay.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198810616702/
The only thing i forgott to put îs that I started to chat with him and i started to say to that Guy "u are mad"I want to beat you" Shut up"

This is the real story man please i just want to play, I even help new players on The server with info... Please I just want to play

this seems highly unlikely to have happend as described i assume there is proof somewhere behind this ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2019 2:45 pm
Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)
Active Member Guest

I am not a camper, i fight and don't camp, if u want to check there îs a Guy on The server, his name îs malbown just ask him if i am a camper or omi. Valoare just ask them, Maybe în chat bcs i am friend with couple dudes. If i was actually a camper i would't complain abou this al. Like idk i just want to play on this server în my free Time. I have just a little Time to play beacuse i am from România and i am on The 8grade and this years i Take like couple exams if u could call that. În 2 days îs The first weekend after romanian summer break and i would ver happy if you can understand my case.(Also i can't spell every thing right beacuse I am still learing..) 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/09/2019 4:06 pm
Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)
Active Member Guest

:/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2019 6:20 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Just apologise my guy no reason in arguing. I’d know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2019 10:05 pm
KayFun
 KayFun
(@KayFun)
Active Member Guest

I'm sorry . I just wanted to be unban for a dumb reason :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2019 3:39 pm
Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)
Active Member Guest

Now I am just getting depressed, today I was like a damn, I said let's try another sv, think what I got banned no reason at all just I killed probably and then he banned me, just bam another ban for nothing, I hate myself now 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2019 10:36 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Well that’s not good. Have you tried unplugging and plugging back in your feelings machine? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2019 4:02 am
Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)
Active Member Guest

-_-

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2019 5:48 am
Kayfun
 Kayfun
(@Kayfun)