I fucked up and im ...

Notifications
Clear all

I fucked up and im sorry . Im asking for a grace and last chance

Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
While I was driving btr through Zielogorsk 2 players started to run in my direction, I stopped I sat on the plot and told them not to approach. They began to aggressively approach the covers so I reacted firmly. I killed them, I admit. But I reacted like any player with a lot of loot would. However, I would like to emphasize that I did not take anything from items and left, for lost gg I wanted to offer 1 k. I admit I fucked up. So finally I admit that I have finally fucked something up. I know that a kos is a kos, but in my opinion it was a defense. I also know that it doesn't matter what my good will is that I didn't take anything from them. I know that a kos is a kos . I am sorry admin who had to spend time on spam in the game, and players whose ... kos. I'm sorry and im asking for unban please.                  https://steamcommunity.com/id/7592731982634521/ 
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 4:55 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

EDIT: Server Cherno

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 5:27 pm
Big pp reviewer
 Big pp reviewer
(@Big pp reviewer)
New Member Guest

nice pp man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 10:30 pm
Wild Boar reacted
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2020 10:50 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2020 10:40 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

EDIT: I think I should go back because, of course, causing other players to feel sad, I help others, I create groups with them to give help in the form of loot or money. When I join a server and see that a lot of people write to me, hey, these are the people who like me and value me as a friend. Of course there are many people who would like me not to play on this server because I robbed them or something else. However, in Chernaus it is unusual (and I noticed it after 4 years on the server) that players can just play roles. And this is what makes this server stand out from everyone. It is one of a kind. I think that sums it up with this sentence. True, I made a lot of mistakes but everyone deserves the last chance, if I make a mistake now please don't give me a ban for a year, just a perm. It will show if it was worth restoring me to the server or not. However, if the administration does not give me unbanned. Well, it's difficult to say such a life. However, I will still follow the server and see Nylex yt  about it. In conclusion: If I got unban thank you who gave me the last chance, if he doesn't thank the administration and the players I met, a big thank you to Bob, I know that I often upset him XD but he is really cool and calm man. Thank you very much !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2020 11:10 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

have patience my friend and wait til they do a ban wave. mans been banned about 4 times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 12:58 pm
Share: