I dont know how i d...

Notifications
Clear all

I dont know how i did wrong

reivaxh2
(@reivaxh2)
New Member Customer

I was in Overgrown 3+ server and 4 guys tried to kill me. When they starts to shoot i was self defense myself and when finally i killed them an admin (for_the_republic) conects and says Who was kosed by rubenandia85 (my nickname) and the guys said me!. I immediately recieved the 4 warning and i was getting banned... Incredible...... http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358477765/home

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2017 6:28 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry this happened. I'll speak to republic right away about this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 7:08 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

He said this: I came on and spoke to him. I then had to go on again and i asked "Who has been kosed by Ruben" I had about 6 people say they had and i had even more than that when i went on before. So after having about 12 reports of him kosin g i temp banned him

Also when i went to speak with him first time he shot at me without saying anything.... @Nylex
ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 7:17 pm
fenix82
(@fenix82)

Ruben its my friend and republic words isnt true.

We were at skybase near military base, they kill ruben and other friend with a grizzly, then they come to skybase and we kill us with bluntforces because they kill us first with grizzlyes. Then republic join and ask "who was kosed by ruben?" and 4 people say "me" FOUR, no SIX, and the people who said "me" were the people who kill us with grizzlyes and republic put 4 warnings for ruben and ban him for one day. I dont know why.

Server: Overgrown3+

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 7:30 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Why would I lie about this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 8:41 pm
reivaxh2
(@reivaxh2)
New Member Customer

When he come to talk with me i wasnt shooting at him i was shooting 6 GUYS who tried to kill my Friends and i near military base. One of theese guys was S1lence and 5 guys more. I´m pretty sure S1lence it´s friend of  for the republic

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2017 10:22 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

ninjas maybe he thought you was one of the guys he was tryna kill

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2017 4:10 pm
reivaxh2
(@reivaxh2)
New Member Customer

I only have two banning hour... Anyway if you could tell to your admins they do not expel directly before they ask they pls

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2017 4:25 pm
Share: