I am banned idk why

Notifications
Clear all

I am banned idk why

Syro4x
(@syro4x)

Hello i am been banned for a year for no reason at all and i got banned for like 1 year and for racism but the day before i was playing perfectly fine and for no reason at all today i am been banned i got banned for racism but there were no admins at all yesterday and i hoped out of the server because i was bored playing 

PS: Can u please help me i am sorry for the problems i caused if i done something

THANKS 🙂

I have been banned from Arid roleplay 24 slots 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120034788/

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 5:26 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Denied

You were caught by the mod named "Stevechoochoo" calling a player the N word. If you can properly appeal the ban it'll be reduced

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2021 7:20 am
Syro4x
(@syro4x)

than why i got 1 year ?

i didnt do nothing but ok thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 7:55 am
Syro4x
(@syro4x)

How my ban can be cancelled or maybe reduced

i am sorry if i have done something 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 8:38 am
Syro4x
(@syro4x)

And i diddnt say the n word man do u have any proof bro ?

like man why do i say the n word and i didnt get banned like i hoped out of the server and i was playing with my friends there names are stalker luck and rex 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 8:40 am
Syro4x
(@syro4x)

And why ban if i dont do nothing just play u that mod diddnt ban those kids who where swearing on the server saying cum and stuff and didnt do anything bro and i get 1 year ban from an admin abuse spamming tanks and apcs man 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 8:43 am
Syro4x
(@syro4x)

Hello so i was playing the other day with my friends and we where at the airfield trying to get loot and i diddnt say the n word cause we friends and we looted of and killed the guys wich had the apc and the cars and they came back and we died and i logged off cause i bored cause i lost the loot and thats how i ended there and today i am banned for no reason at all so u can please reduce the ban and like or delete the ban thanks for the help 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 9:37 am
Share: