Honestly, I feel li...

Notifications
Clear all

Honestly, I feel like I should be unbanned from whitelist, but It's not up to me.

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I assume that I have been banned for one honest mistake, and that is flying a plane without previously being a pilot. I really was expecting a warning, before getting banned from that reason, as I'm not really familiar with the whole white-listed scenario. Another reason might be that I "combat-logged", even if they don't have sufficient evidence that I logged out there, or I managed to escape. Even though I managed to fit an escape through an attempted robbery, they assumed I logged out even if I was in the server for a while, and didn't log out until a few minutes later. At that moment, I really wanted to escape, get to a safe location, and log-out. Aside from that, I am deeply sorry, and I do want to stay in the whitelist community, as it is a great relief from the regular servers and how nobody follows anything. If I could get a second change, I'll hopefully not make any mistakes that can cause me to end up in this situation again.

-Thanks 

P.S. I know that the video only recorded my voice, and where you guys were at, but in all honesty, it didn't capture me there at all, so a lot of possibilities could of happened, other than the one that you assumed. Yes, I attempted to rob, but once the other two showed up, I booked it. Even it you guys are doing it as a "court" system, the evidence doesn't really add up, even to the one you assumed.

Steam Profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064056975/

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2018 9:18 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

hey brother i believe you deserve a second chance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 10:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The video shows you did combat log. You was on the playerlist before it all kicked off then seconds after everyone tried to find you, you were no longer on the player list...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 5:55 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

The bossman siad it himself. Banned definately.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 6:45 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

ooof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 7:12 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

But how...? I did made my escape. Even if I did log off, I wasn't in combat, since I never shot. I attempted to rob, it didn't go as planned, so I left the area and logged off.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2018 7:39 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

well what happened was that that if you run away and hide. You must allow the others time to find you or not. Logging off isn't very good for RP because a search party for you would have begun and tried to arrest you. You see, last night there was a roleplay scenario involving Fin, but he wanted to log off, but we told him to stay because we may have needed to capture him and interrogate him. That is how a lot of RP is susposed to work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2018 7:57 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ and Rosa reacted
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Oof....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 5:25 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Even if you didn't combat log, you were still robbing the first people you saw in whitelist, treating it as if it were the public servers. You even admitted to not knowing what you were doing or how whitelist works. I'd count that as FailRP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 7:09 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Oof..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 7:13 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Honestly Lemon you did break the RP rules. Flying without being a pilot in your back story. Not only that but NYLEX said it himself. -REP

This player should not be unbanned for the time being may nylex eventually have mercy on your sole! Not only that but did you rob with a strong reason? Also you did log off when again they could of sent out a party for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 3:49 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: The Friendly HitMan 😀

Oof..

Always taking my "Oof's" smh :3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 3:55 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's literally nothing personal, but robbing people like it's public along with the fact that you did combat log (it was literally seconds after it all happened) is enough to not be unbanned. Still think you're a cool guy and I have nothing against you but rules are rules I suppose 

oof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 4:36 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Oof...........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 4:46 pm
Share: