Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] hi

tractorman2007
(@tractorman2007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned i was banned over 5 months ago so i dont rembear why i was banned
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i feel like i should get a nother chance because that was when i got into gaming and didnt know what i was doing and was just a asshole who wannted to annoy people and thought it as funny but now i relize that i just need to have fun and not do stuf like that cause it is nott fun for people and for me so i am reall truley sorrey for what i dia and am just a,sking for another chance please.
-What server you were banned from lifeRP
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229787753

Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2022 5:57 pm
saxophonebritish
(@saxophonebritish)

Posted by: @tractorman2007

-What happened/why you were banned i was banned over 5 months ago so i dont rembear why i was banned
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i feel like i should get a nother chance because that was when i got into gaming and didnt know what i was doing and was just a asshole who wannted to annoy people and thought it as funny but now i relize that i just need to have fun and not do stuf like that cause it is nott fun for people and for me so i am reall truley sorrey for what i dia and am just a,sking for another chance please.
-What server you were banned from lifeRP 
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229787753 moto x3m

When we don't know the rules, we sometimes get banned by accident. So I agree to give my account a second chance. 🤐 

Posted : 15/11/2022 6:59 am
tractorman2007
(@tractorman2007)
Estimable Member

@saxophonebritish bro trying to use me for your own unban wow

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2022 8:15 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

You got banned for yelling "kill yourselves Fa###ts" at some guys that were driving away after picking something up from you. Denied, make an appeal on that situation

Posted : 28/11/2022 6:58 pm
Share: